Willow is looking for an individual who is exceedingly interested in providing well-written copy that evokes action. The digital content intern will be responsible for developing social media content across multiple platforms and industries, conducting market research (including weekly media monitoring), collaborate with the client services team on various posting strategies and content, and executing social media tactics on behalf of the agency as well as its diverse clients. The digital content intern must display a talent for writing clear and concise work.
Does the following describe you?
- Are you proficient with social media technologies, including knowledge of the various social platforms, blogs, websites, and content management systems, etc.?
- Are you pursuing or have a degree in marketing, advertising, communications, journalism, or a related field?
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills?
- Have an exemplary eye for detail?
- Consistently demonstrate excellent time-management skills?
- Have the ability to prioritize and juggle time-sensitive assignments?
- Take initiative and own assigned projects and tasks?
- Have a passion for creativity, collaboration, and critical thinking?
- Are you enthusiastic, energetic, and passionate about learning new things and collaborating with others?
- Get your hands dirty? (Yes, even the boss does dishes.)
- Have colleagues and peers that might describe you as open, humble, and helpful?
If you answered yes to the questions above and think you’d be an asset to the Willow team, fill out the form below. Please include a writing sample along with your résumé and cover letter. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Minimum education: 2 years of college completed
College Credit: not required
Dates: January 13-April 10, 2020; Minimum of 15 hours per week, 3 days a week