Willow is looking for our next great digital team member! A Digital Marketing Intern will help to execute digital strategy, analyze user segments, buyer journey’s, and other insights to optimize marketing and channel RIO. If you are looking to further develop skills and knowledge applicable to digital marketing in an agency environment, this internship is for you!
Does the following describe you?
- Are you familiar with Google AdWords, social media technologies, including knowledge of the various social platforms, blogs, websites, and content management systems, etc.?
- Are you pursuing or have a degree in marketing, advertising, communications, journalism, or a related field?
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills?
- Willing to participate in creative projects and have a basic understanding of graphic design, website development, video production, and public relations?
- Help execute, manage, and report on social media campaigns?
- Help define and implement digital marketing best practice?
- Willing to conduct research and develop insights for projects, clients, competitive analysis, industry trends, etc.?
- Have an exemplary eye for detail?
- Consistently demonstrate excellent time-management skills?
- Have the ability to prioritize and juggle time-sensitive assignments?
- Take initiative and own assigned projects and tasks?
- Have a passion for creativity, collaboration, and critical thinking?
- Are you enthusiastic, energetic, and passionate about learning new things and collaborating with others?
- Get your hands dirty? (Yes, even the boss does dishes.)
- Have colleagues and peers that might describe you as open, humble, and helpful?
If you answered yes to the questions above and think you’d be an asset to the Willow team, fill out the form below. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Minimum education: 2 years of college completed
College Credit: not required
Dates: January 13-April 10, ; Minimum of 15 hours per week, 3 days a week