Looking for a chance to shine and show off your graphic design and production skills? Willow Marketing is searching for a creative, passionate individual who will provide production support to the creative and web development teams. Experience with traditional print and digital production required. Ideal candidates should be proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign (Adobe Creative Cloud 2019). Your portfolio should demonstrate a thorough understanding and application of page layout, typography, multi-page formatting (publication and/or catalog design), logo, and/or web design.
Does the following describe you?
- Are you pursuing or have a degree in marketing, advertising, or communications, with a concentration in graphic design, web development or another related field?
- Do you have an exemplary design aesthetic?
- Do you have the ability to effectively prioritize and juggle time-sensitive assignments?
- Are you comfortable with taking the initiative and owning assigned projects and tasks?
- Do you have a passion for creativity, collaboration, and critical thinking?
- Are you enthusiastic, energetic, and passionate about learning new things and collaborating with others?
- Would your friends, family, and colleagues describe you as open, humble, and helpful?
If you answered yes to the questions above and think you’d be an asset to the Willow team, we would like to get to know you! Please fill out the form below and include a link to your portfolio along with your résumé and cover letter. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Minimum education: 2 years of college completed
College Credit: not required
- Spring: March 18 – May 15, 2019; Minimum of 15 hours per week, 3 days a week
- Summer: May 13 – August 9; Minimum of 20 hours per week, 5 days a week