This isn’t just another notch-on-the-ole-resumé type internship — this is a chance build your portfolio; do meaningful work; and gain valuable, real-world experience in areas such as graphic design, account management, product development, copywriting, web development, and videography with a full-service marketing agency in Indianapolis.
Does the following describe you?
- Are you pursuing or have a degree in marketing, advertising, communications, graphic design, web development, videography, or a related field?
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills?
- Have an exemplary eye for detail?
- Consistently demonstrate excellent time-management skills?
- Have the ability to prioritize and juggle time-sensitive assignments?
- Take initiative and own assigned projects and tasks?
- Have a passion for creativity, collaboration, and critical thinking?
- Are you enthusiastic, energetic, and passionate about learning new things and collaborating with others?
- Get your hands dirty? (Yes, even the boss does dishes.)
- Have colleagues and peers that might describe you as open, humble, and helpful?
If you answered yes to the questions above and think you’d be an asset to the Willow team, fill out the form below. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Minimum education: 2 years of college completed
College Credit: not required
Dates: September 9-December 6, 2019; Minimum of 15 hours per week, 3 days a week