Reports To: Operations Manager
Experience: 2-4 years of experience in an agency environment
The primary objective for the Traffic Coordinator is to facilitate daily communication and work directly with the Client Services team and Creative Team by managing workflow of projects from Client Services to the Design Team, serving as the primary contact between both. Primary responsibilities include project scheduling, monitoring and trafficking of all information for projects/jobs through the internal system at Willow. The Traffic Coordinator is an empowered facilitator.
- Daily management of projects, schedules, budgeted hours, and capacity planning using project management tool, Accelo
- Daily check-ins with the Creative and Client Services team on schedules, projects, and priorities
- Opening new clients and jobs and all required assets (e.g. timeline, budget, team, contact information, etc.) in Accelo
- Checking initial Client Services Project & Client Briefs for accuracy, required information, and clarity
- Obtaining additional required specs and details from Creative or Client Services teams to ensure success of the project
- Creating timelines and adjusting as needed for all projects
- Reporting of capacity and budget statuses to Operations Manager on a weekly basis
- Scheduling of all projects and design requests for Design team in collaboration with Creative Director
- Following up on status of projects with Client Services team
- Identifying red flag projects or deadlines and communicating these items to the team early to identify solutions
- Expediting critical/hot jobs
- Facilitating appropriate sign-offs and approvals from internal team and client
- Assisting the Client Services team to route or communicate project updates to the Creative Team
- Monitoring stalled jobs and keeping them top of mind for the Client Services team
- Weekly production meeting facilitation
- Vendor coordination, as requested, including purchasing print orders, submitting art files, follow-up on schedules and reviewing proofs
- Sending final ad files to media reps
- Assistance with proof reading of projects before projects go to Client Service team for review
- Coordinating project workflow with freelance and contractor resources including securing resources, discussing project details, creating purchase order and scheduling.
- Ensuring all project files are properly saved to the server for archive
- Closing of all clients and jobs within Accelo
So what do you think?
Is this you or someone you know? Scroll down and apply now or share with a friend – they’ll thank you later.